Bansko Royal Towers (BRT) is a newly built residential complex, located only 100m. from the entrance of the first gondola station. It consists of 12 blocks and 320 apartments, 2 restaurants, Night bar, Lobby bar, Reception, own heating system. Outdoor and indoor heated swimming pools SPA, Gym, Ski depot, Bank office with ATM, largest in Bansko secured parking, laundry service, grocery shop, children playground and over 5000sq.m. of gardens.
BRT received its permission for use on 27.07.2007 and since than is operating all year round. More than 250 apartments were sold to different foreign and domestic investors.
The majority of the owners are British and Irish citizens the rest are Greek, Russian, Danish, Spanish and Bulgarians.
In 2011 Bansko Royal Towers reached the prestigious 2nd place in Bansko according to TRIPADVISOR.com based on consumer reports.
All apartments in the complex are fully furnished and equipped with the following items:
- Living room – sofa bed, coffee table, TV stand, dinning table with 4 chairs, TV, DVD
- Kitchen box – upper and lower cabinets, two ceramic cooking plates, absorber, micro wave, toaster, hot water maker, glasses, cups, plates, knifes, forks and spoons
- Bedroom – double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe
- Bathroom – shower cubicle
- Storage area – for some of the apartments.
Bansko Royal Towers is offering one of the best values for winter and summer vacations, which combines the perfect location, spacious apartments and great facilities. For the past few years it has established as a preferred location for families with young children.
For the past 2-3 years Bansko has established it self as the best ski resort at the Balkan Peninsula and announced “The winter capital of the Balkans” for 2011. Bansko was a proud host of 2009 FIS Ski World cup for women in Downhill and Super G, 2010-2011 FIS Ski World cup for men in Slalom and Super combined and in 2012 FIS Ski World cup for women in Downhill and Super G and men in Giant slalom and slalom. Those competitions had put Bansko among the top ski resort in Europe.
The ski season starts around 15th December and ends on 15th April, 250 snow canons are providing the needed snow every night for all the 70km of slopes.
BRT provides excellent rental potential because of the perfect location and it’s excellent facilities. For the past 3 years the tourist who visit BRT are usually coming back the next year.
The highest season for Bansko is the period from 24th December – 5th January.
The majority of the tourists in Bansko are Bulgarian, Greek, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Moldavian, Macedonian, Serbian, Turkish and British.
Since 19th December 2009 Macedonian and Serbian citizens no longer need visas to enter Bulgaria. That decision had a very positive effect on the tourism in Bansko in general. Usually the period from 10th January till the beginning of February was the lowest season for the complex. But now because of the orthodox Christmas and New Year the Serbian kids are having their winter vacation after 8th January for about 10 days.
That leaves only 10 days of low season in January. February and March bring lots of tourists in Bansko because of the very good ski conditions and the children’s mid term vacations.
Good management and advertising can bring around 80-90 rental days in the winter.
The summer in Bansko has a good potential for tourism. The area offers hiking, golf, horse back riding, fishing and mountain biking, all those activities can be booked or arranged at the reception of the complex. BRT is one of the 5 complexes and hotels in Bansko which can offer to their guests’ outdoor swimming pool. Summer activities like the Theatrical week organized by BRT with the help of the Municipality of Bansko and the jazz festival where BRT is the official second stage are attracting more tourists each year.
Maintenance of the complex
Each apartment in the complex pays a yearly fee which includes the following services:
· Internal organization within the complex (security, reception);
· Assist the owners regarding their undisturbed stay and exercising of their property right in the dwellings and the complex as a whole.
· Technical maintenance and subscription servicing of the common facilities (lifts, fire alarms, ventilation systems), the equipment in the rest of the joint parts of the building, the parking lot, lawns, alleys and playgrounds.
· Greenery of the complex (alleys, lawns).
· Organizing the security of the complex (guards, admission and access control).
· Organizing of the sanitary, hygienic and ecological measures in the complex and the common parts of the buildings (disinfection, disinfestations, cleaning).
· Insurance: fire, earthquakes, natural disasters and accidents, harmful actions by third parties (vandalism), burglary
· Use of wellness center: swimming pools, sauna, gym, Jacuzzi (except for the paid services)
· Internet access – cable in the apartment ; WiFi for the common areas;
· Cable TV – 18 channels
· Payment of electricity, heating and water supply bills for the common parts.
· Usage of the secured parking for guests and owners
· Ski depot – storage of ski and snowboard equipment
Extra services like: Daily cleaning, Meet and greet, Apartment maintenance, Special SPA procedures, Massage are available at extra cost.
BRT is affiliated with one of the biggest company in the world for exchange of vacation property www.Dialanexchange.com . BRT is the only development in Bansko which as a member of that prestigious group of resorts.
Together with the affiliation we have prepared a package of apartments which can be sold as fractional ownership. Our research shows that in that way we can expand our sales and have more people visiting BRT.
Bansko Royal Towers is one of the best developments in Bansko, which was carefully planned and well balanced to attract tourists and investors who are looking for a good value for their money.